Audacity 3.1.3 has been released. It features the following improvements:
- Made it harder to accidentally create loop regions when attempting to use Timeline Quick Play
- Added snap guides when resizing clips
- Added new default shortcuts Shift+L (set loop to selection) and Alt+Shift+L (Clear Loop)
- Re-added selection and quick play indicators in the timeline
- Improved performance, especially when loading in projects, up to 50x compared to 3.1.0
- Fixed various crashes and other bugs. Details can be found in the release notes.
You can download Audacity at audacityteam.org/download.