Audacity 3.1.3 has been released. It features the following improvements:
- Made it harder to accidentally create loop regions when attempting to use Timeline Quick Play
- Added snap guides when resizing clips
- Added new default shortcuts Shift+L (set loop to selection) and Alt+Shift+L (Clear Loop)
- Re-added selection and quick play indicators in the timeline
- Improved performance, especially when loading in projects, up to 50x compared to 3.1.0
- Fixed various crashes and other bugs. Details can be found in the release notes.
Between this release and 3.1.0 have been two hotfix releases which fixed critical bugs and crashes, but didn’t impact features (details: 3.1.1, 3.1.2).
You can download Audacity at audacityteam.org/download.