Hello everyone! Here are some updates on the current status of my GSoC Project. I have mainly taken this week to gain a better understanding of the Ruler code.
Accomplished this week:
- Investigated the source code for the Ruler. Created a map of the functions and how they relate to each other.
- Created a small project to better understand labelling. Separated the font of the label’s value from the units, allowing for more dynamic labelling.
- Discussed the project with mentors and communicated goals and expectations.
To accomplish this upcoming week:
- Implement a complete suite of options for a nonlinear ruler.
- Continue talking to mentors and better understanding the code.