Hello again! This week has been a little slower than the last due to personal reasons. Still, progress continues; I’ve began implementing the nonlinear ruler options.
Accomplished this week:
- Identified issues that could motivate later parts of the project. (Advanced two-tone labelling on rulers. refactoring existing data structures, etc.)
- Began expansion of nonlinear ruler code. Designing code that will allow any function to be passed by the instance of the ruler, so that tick marks can be placed according to that function.
- Test options by editing existing ruler instances.
To accomplish this upcoming week:
- Finish implementation of the nonlinear options.
- If possible, begin work on custom options.