Hi everyone! I’ve made lots of progress in developing infrastructure for both the nonlinear and custom rulers. I’m looking forward to begin testing and showing off the changes I make through these blog posts!
Accomplished this week:
- Broke the Ruler class into separate Updater files.
- Substantially rewrote existing ruler code to follow new polymorphic Updater standards.
- Cleaned up scoping inside Ruler and Updater to be more secure.
To accomplish this upcoming week:
- Implement invalidation for Updaters with runtime type identification.
- Debug and test polymorphism.
- Develop the nonlinear and custom options.