Hi everyone! I wanted to withhold this week’s post until the midterm evaluation for Google Summer of Code, which we passed! I’m very excited for the second half of the project 🙂
I want to post a few images to demonstrate how far the project has come!
Accomplished this week:
- Developed the Linear Decibel ruler for waveforms.
- Fleshed out Custom Ruler options.
- Merged changes from Week 1 that separated units from text on labels into current code.
To accomplish this upcoming week:
- Fix known issues with Linear Decibel ruler (doesn’t work at non-default decibel ranges)
- Increase polymorphism of rulers through the create of a SetUpdaterData function that will pass whatever kind of context an updater needs to perform its function. This will reduce the dependence of Updater on Ruler even further.
- Clean up comments and past Git history, and improve code quality through name-changes and usage of constants.