Hi everyone, small update this week. I know that I’m a bit off-schedule from making the update every Monday, so the next update will come Tuesday-Wednesday and I will be on-track for the rest of the coding period from there.
Accomplished this week:
- Fixed issues with Linear Decibel ruler, up to point where design team consultation is needed.
- Began work on SetUpdaterData and polymorphism.
- Cleaned up old commits and code.
To accomplish this upcoming week:
- Finish SetUpdaterData to create Updaters that are truly separate from Rulers using polymorphism.
- Fix known bugs.
- Work towards cleaning out the backlog of all changes to the ruler so the bars & meters time ruler can be pursued.