In this week, I have conducted meetings with my mentor and learned more about the rendering logic, how different methods of inherited
UIHandler works together, and we have set the expectation for the following few weeks, I have also completed a prototype of the brush tool.
Works done in this week:
BrushHandle, inherited some basic functions and logic.
- Tried different approaches for displaying the brush trails in real-time, including rendering from the
- Setup data structure to store and convert the mouse events into frequency-time bins (adapted automatically to different user scaling).
Next week’s goal:
- Change the color of the selected area, to adapt to the existing color gradient scheme
- Refactor the data structure of the selected area
- Implement new UI components, to erase or apply the editing effect
- Append the selection to the state history