There aren’t many updates for this week. I spent the past week cleaning out bugs in the model manager related to networking and threading. I hit a block around Wednesday, when the deep learning effect stopped showing up on the Plugin Manager entirely. It took a couple of days for me to figure out , but I’m back on track now, and I’m ready to keep the ball rolling.
- Fix a bug where download progress gauge appears in the bottom left corner of the ModelCardPanel, instead of on top of the install button.
- Refactor ModelCard, so that we serialize // deserialize the internal JSON object only when necessary.
- Add a top panel for the model manager UI, with the following functionality
- Search through model cards
- Filter by
- domain (music, speech, etc)
- Task (separation, enhancement)
- Other metadata keys
- Manually add a huggingface repo
- If a model is installed and there’s a newer version available, let the user know.