We’re happy to announce our latest release: Audacity 3.0.3.
- The Windows version of Audacity is now 64-bit
- (Note: 32-bit plug-ins will not work on 64-bit Audacity)
- We have improved the default spectrogram colours
- We now provide an official binary for Linux in the form of an AppImage
- Audacity can now check to see if there is a newer version available
- Users are now able to send us the details of a serious error, if one occurs
- Multiple bugs fixed
You can download Audacity 3.0.3 for Windows, macOS and GNU/Linux at audacityteam.org/download.